DEAR LITTLE ONE 💓

 

 
I wonder how children with ADHD survive, they must have a really loving family. A strong sibling, caring mom, and a supporting dad. 
Dearest brother, I love you so much. oh, dear you are the most loving thing in this world for me. 
You have no idea how much I am willing to do anything for you. 
I was not aware about the so-called ADHD with you when I was little. mom was the one. 
Mom really tried to know you, counsel you. And she has done everything she could do own her own, father was not with us and it was not his choice. 

Even when you failed subjects in your classes. What made mom worry was Your teachers told that they cannot manage you ... 
A UKG student was banned to go to the trip with his friends just because, TEACHERS cannot manage him. 
We changed the school. He is no more in my school. No more near me. Was I worried? The truth is I was not still aware of your extra ordinary mind. And some call it, HYPER KIDS. 

You, 
my little one. You were growing. Growing calm, less hyper, but different. 
you were brilliant, more than I was in your age, you are a fast learner. But you lack patience. 

the kids with ADHD (maybecannot sit for too long or listen something more than five minutes. today I search and learn about ADHD kids from YouTube and google. You were not alone. 
But there were thoughts, old one that harmed new thoughts. 
" Vikriti kuudutal.. Adichu valarthanam .. Nalla adiyude kuravanu .. "
Your father believed your naughtiness can be reduced by sticks. Sticks. Were you afraid of every Sticks you saw? 
Because every week the stick hurts you ... Almost every time. Have you become a good boy after that? 
I hated him each and every time when he hurts you, on the other side I have seen father crying because he hurt you. 
What should I have done? 

You are growing, much better, less sticks, you loved your father, mother, and me. And we loved you too. 
You were the best thing my parents gave me. 
You do things practically more than theoretically. 
you write mathematics in just one line, as you did not needed steps. And the last answer was the only thing mattered to you. But still you failed in math's. Because you skipped the steps. You should skip the school. It is true that school kill artists. Were you an artist? 
you loved artists. you loved me. you loved what I do. You are talented. You could sing beautifully. I noticed that you learned lyrics instead of your Hindi question and answers. But officially you couldn’t sit so long with your music teacher. So, you never learned from any. You learned yourself. 
You love football, you love food. You love most of the outdoor games. 
Kids get hurt. 
Your parents say that, " you kids have nothing to worry about and be sad." 
One of stupid things I hear from them. 

Changing school to school, friends to friends. It is disturbing. Their mind. They are hurt. 
What does a school really teach here? Dropping kids who failed in their syllabus. If it were to only tutor kids who score A + in every subject, and yaa 100 percent full pass in 10th, 12th. Oooh yes, the school is passing with excellence…! are they? 
Differently talented, not differently abled. 
Every kid must get a chance to outshine what they really are. 
you cannot make a fish climb a tree. 
We are finding our opportunities, yeah today I know what I am good at. It is not late. Nothing is too late to begin. but should have known before. 

If kids are really given an opportunity to be what they want. To appreciate their different talents. It is never too late. 
Love. 
Let all the kids in the world  get love, care, and support.
 Know them, help them. 
They find difficult to fit in, where they are meant to be stand out. 
Why do we even think about survival? Is the world different for you? Have you ever thought this world or life is not just for me to live? 

Each and everyone have a different world here. Different lives. You have to live yours. you have to create it. Yes, I will make mine. 
And why the hell should I wonder how these kids survive? Why these kids must live a life that the others have? Just because they have the majority? They must have a path and we should help them. Not to be with the majority but to stand out. To find their own ways to live their lives. 
🙂 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts